Sunday, January 31, 2010

Very Bad Blogger

I have had a couple of busy weeks. Most notably two birthdays....

Josh Garcia...mi hermano

sorry Josh, I had to put this up :)


Josh Holley- my bro


Last night we headed out to the Lounge on Elm St. We went to see one of Eric's fraternity brother's show. Eric got a chance to catch up with people he hadn't seen since he graduated college.


We have also been working on a few house projects. We still have a long to do list:

-finish bathroom wainscotting
-kitchen backsplash
-crown molding
-trim work
-floor transitions

...you get the point. This weekend we got our new backsplash installed! I am so happy with the results. It is funny how such a "small" thing can make a big difference. Our house looks better each day. Hopefully we can get some more work done next weekend.


That's all for now, I have to get ready for school tomorrow. Have a great week!

1 comment: